Become a Provider
Our EAP Providers are highly experienced professionals with many years of clinical experience. We carefully select individuals, experienced in Employee Assistance Programs and short term, solution-focused counseling, who meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in a behavioral health discipline.
- Licensure in the state in which you practice.
- Significant post-masters experience serving a wide range of populations.
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity issues.
- Excellent assessment skills.
- Good working knowledge of community resources.
- Willingness to work with behavioral managed care organizations to help employees find the best referral possible.
- Experience and training in brief therapy techniques.
- Direct EAP experience is preferred.
- Ability to establish rapport quickly.
- Substance abuse training and experience.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Handicapped accessible offices are preferred.
EAP Affiliate Application
if you are interested in joining our network please contact us at 1-800-526-3485. Thank you.